Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,350 (2,034,151 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (39 minutes ago)