Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00098 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,529 (1,560,369 Franc) in Kigali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)