Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09291 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,290 (13,887 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)