Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,201 (﷼ 48,411,814) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (35 minutes ago)