Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €971 (﷼ 48,128,592) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)