Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Angers, France
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,387 (﷼ 47,844,429) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)