Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,323 (﷼ 48,143,362) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)