Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,810 (﷼ 73,201,641) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)