Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,238 (¥395,063) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (42 minutes ago)