Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,366 (₨ 164,363) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)