Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 23% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 (元23,184) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)