Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 30% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,893 (元28,908) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)