Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,032 (2,680,741 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)