Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 (3,591,897 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)