Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01195 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,522 (210,977 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (40 minutes ago)