Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01241 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 (195,789 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)