Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €927 (368,900 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)