Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02807 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,713 (61,025 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)