Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03068 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,580 (84,093 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)