Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02845 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,576 (55,389 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.05 (about 1 hour ago)