Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02976 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,326 (78,170 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)