Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03049 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,439 (79,988 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)