Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02834 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,985 (70,022 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)