Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02816 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,730 (61,433 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (34 minutes ago)