Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,609 (87,766 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)