Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02848 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,749 (61,391 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)