Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02916 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,568 (88,055 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)