Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,587 (¥435,752) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)