Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,615 (¥337,519) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)