Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,742 (¥423,334) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)