Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20135 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,595 (RM7,923) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)