Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20961 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,153 (RM10,273) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (35 minutes ago)