Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 10% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,702 (11,852,266 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)