Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,954 (12,674,692 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)