Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,209 (8,458,851 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)