Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,178 (8,538,945 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)