Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,713 (12,011 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)