Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,732 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)