Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,433 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (29 minutes ago)