Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 52% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,501 (₨108,955) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)