Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 51% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,529 (₨108,292) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)