Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40926 EUR / TND
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,750 (4,276 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)