Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,256 (元16,592) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)