Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,368 (9,571TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)