Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09820 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,221 (22,613 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)