Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,481 in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)