Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,890 (R$ 9,802) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)