Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25304 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,041 (﷼ 15,971) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)