Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01997 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,688 (RD$ 134,609) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)