Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09759 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,585 (26,492 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)