Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 (₩3,092,888) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)