Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,948 (₩3,476,597) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)