Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,288 (₩2,922,225) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)