Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,841 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (42 minutes ago)