Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,591 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)