Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,626 (₩2,174,689) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)