Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,789 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)