Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,526 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)