Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 22% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,346 in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)