Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,669 (R$ 8,913) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)