Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,618 (₨113,240) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)