Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,947 ($3,462) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)