Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,282 ($4,585) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)