Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,114 prices entered by 1,135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24191 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,550 (6,409TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)