Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,597 (﷼ 56,520,628) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)