Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.330 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 16% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,469 (Dinar 2,608) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)