Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Angers, France (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,148 (﷼ 58,199,557) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)