Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28216 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,305 (S/. 8,170) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)