Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27699 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,359 (S/. 8,518) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)