Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,062 (CH$1,577,096) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)