Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21913 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,916 (RM8,742) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)