Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21400 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,345 (RM6,283) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)