Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,265 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)