Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,529 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (37 minutes ago)