Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23914 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,785 (R$ 7,464) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)