Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,926 (R$ 10,743) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)