Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,219 (¥300,828) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)