Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,633 ($1,999) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)