Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,174 ($2,310) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)