Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,466 ($1,714) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (35 minutes ago)