Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Angers, France
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,308 (771,647 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)