Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05110 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 61% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,162 (E£ 22,742) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)