Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,277 (E£ 25,765) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)