Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,069 (元15,074) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (34 minutes ago)