Cost of living in Huizhou, China vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,326 (10,235元) in Huizhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)